Sat, May 14|
4 Heroes Charity Cow Plop Bingo
WIN up to $10,000 Cash with Cow Plop Bingo
Time & Location
May 14, 2022, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Westville, 929 Edgewater Ave, Westville, NJ 08093, USA
About the Event
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Persons must be 21 or older to purchase a ticket.
2. Player/ticket holder need not be present to win.
3. Player/ticket holder is responsible for all associated fees or taxes.
4. No tickets will be sold after noon on the day of the event.
5. Tickets will sell for $20.00 each. There will be a maximum of 1000 tickets sold. Tickets will be numbered 1-1000. We will use a computer program to randomly generate a numbered grid the morning of the event. This grid will be used to assign the ticket holder a square on the field. The master grid will be available for viewing at the event.
6. The actual grid area will be clearly marked with all squares being of equal shape and size and the area will be enclosed by a protective barrier or fence. Spectators and ticket holders must not interfere with the progress of the event or bother the cow. NOTE: If the judge rules that a participant has unfairly interfered with the event or the cow, then their ticket may be deemed “disqualified” and become an “unsold” square.
7. At 2:30 PM on May 14th, two cows will be led into the grid area by an appropriate handler and let free to roam within the area until a cow patty lands on a square inside the grid. At this time an independent judge (who is not allowed to participate in the raffle) will determine the results and announce a winner. In the event that the cow patty lands in more than one square, the prize money will be divided equally amongst the ticket holders of the winning squares. The winning square/ticket holder will receive the Grand Prize, equal to half of the ticket sales.
8. All unsold squares will be deemed the property of 4 Heroes Charity Inc. If the cow patty lands on a square which is determined to be an “unsold” square, the winning proceeds will remain with 4 Heroes Charity.
9. If no cow patty is produced by 2:30 PM, the winner will be determined by a drawing, which will consist of tickets numbered 1-1000 matching the tickets sold, and randomly selected by the independent judge.
10. The decision of the judge is FINAL.